Candidates are invited to apply online.
Candidates should assess and check whether they fulfill all the conditions for admission laid down in the vacancy notice, particularly in terms of qualifications and relevant professional experience, before submitting their application form.
In order to be deemed admissible, applications must:
- Be submitted online.
- Be received by the closing date for submission.
- Include a motivation letter (preferably no more than one page) explaining why the candidate is interested in the post and what would be his/her added value to the FRA if selected.
- Include a completed eligibility form.
- Include a CV in Europass format (other formats will not be considered).
To apply online, follow the instructions below:
- Identify the open post vacancy in the recruitment page and click on the vacancy's title to see the post description.
- Make sure you comply with the eligibility criteria, the competences and skills required for the vacancy.
- Prepare your motivation letter (free format) or your traineeship application and your CV in Europass format. Make sure your documents are saved in Word (.doc) or Acrobat (.pdf) format only.
- At the Publication Notice, Vacancy Notice or Call for Expression of Interest Notice, click on the link "Apply".
- Select the language in which you wish the form to be displayed, preferably English.
- On the "Online Application" there are certain boxes marked with an asterisk. These are mandatory fields and you will not be able to register your application until you have completed them.
- Fill in the form with your personal data and attach your Europass CV form, the motivation letter and the appropriate form as required by the vacancy notice you are applying for. (only .doc OR .pdf format).
- Please make sure all the information you provide is correct.
- Click on "Confirm" in the "Declaration of Honour" box.
- Please check your form before you click on "Submit".
- Press the button "Submit" at the bottom of the page.
Please do not wait until the last minute to submit your application. Experience has shown that the system can become overloaded as the deadline for applications approaches and you may find it difficult to register in time.
If you experience any technical problem with our website, please send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- After successfully submitting your application, a confirmation message will appear on your screen and you will receive an automatically generated e-mail as an acknowledgement of receipt.
We regret that due to the large volume of applications, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted further.
Please note that a selection process may last several months. No information will be released during this period. Once a selection process has been completed, its status will be displayed on the "Recruitment" page.
Please ensure that you observe the following:
- Remember to take time zones into consideration when sending your application.
- Once your application has been submitted, you will receive an automatic reply.
- It is your responsibility to keep the automatic reply message as proof of submission of your application.
- Should you not receive an automatic reply message, please submit your application again.