The European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights intends to launch in March 2010 a negotiated procedure for a low value contract for the provision of executive coaching consultancy services.
The overall purpose of the executive coaching process is to have a forum where the Director in a confidential dialogue can develop and refine the strategic and management tool box related to the overall direction and management of FRA. Some of the key topics in focus are:
1. To optimize the setting of long term visions and strategic priorities in FRA;
2. To develop and support the approach to a focused and efficient management;
3. To refine and develop the leadership style to work effectively in the unique international culture of FRA;
4. To support in developing tools to address the rapid changing regional and international environment;
5. To consistently match new management tools with new issues developing in the organization.
Economic operators are requested to send their contact details to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The deadline for registration is: 04/03/2010.
Please note that the registration of contact details gives no legitimate expectations to be invited to tender under the above mentioned procedure.