- Send with Email
- Share to Google
- Share to del.icio.us
- Share to Stumbleupon
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
PLEASE NOTE: This negotiated procedure was updated on 1 August 2013 as follows:
- The deadline was extended to Monday 19 August 2013 at 17:00 Vienna time (CEST)
- The selection criteria "Experience of having used SPSS for analysis of large data sets..." was added.
The Agency is looking to contract an expert to conduct research and in-depth analysis of the FRA EU LGBT Survey with regard to the responses of those who identified as transgender.
The expert is expected to provide a policy relevant and scientifically robust analysis of the survey data also taken into account the FRA Opinions of the “EU-LGBT survey report”. Particular emphasis in the analysis of data should focus on experiences of discrimination of transgender persons in and beyond the labour market as well as violence and hate motivated crimes and incidents against transgender persons.
Technical and professional capacity
Candidates must be able to meet the following minimum selection criteria:
- University degree in social sciences and/or quantitative research methodology.
- At least three (3) years of proven experience in quantitative research on issues related to discrimination of transgender persons and/or LGBT issues.
- Experience of having used SPSS for analysis of large data sets in at least one (1) research project.
- Excellent knowledge of English (level C1).
No documents proving the fulfillment of these criteria are requested at this stage.
If you are interested to be invited to join this negotiated procedure please send by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) your contact details by Monday 19 August 2013 (5 pm).
Please note that registration of interest to participate in the above-mentioned procedure does not give rise to any legitimate expectations to be invited.