- Send with Email
- Share to Google
- Share to del.icio.us
- Share to Stumbleupon
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
All organisations participating in the Fundamental Rights Platform were invited to provide their feedback and suggestions for the Agency's Annual Report 2010. The consultation was carried out from 15 August to 1 October 2011.
Twenty four organisations responded to the consultation. From them, nearly 90% of all respondents considered the Annual Report excellent (17%) or good (71%) quality. More detailed feedback on the different sections of the report, its format and structure is summarised in the consultation report.
The summary of all contributions was presented to the FRA Management Board and fed into preparations of the next Annual Report.
- Bulgarian Lawyers for Human Rights Foundation
- Chachipe a.s.b.l.
- Centro d'Iniziativa per l'Europa (CIE)
- Child Helpline International/ Missing Children Europe
- Community Security Trust
- Conference of European Churches
- Club "Sustainable Development of Civil Society"
- Estonian Institute for Human Rights
- Institute for Minority Rights (EURAC)
- European Federation of Journalists
- European Humanist Federation
- European Organisation of Military Associations
- Federation of Western Thrace Turks in Europe (ABTTF)
- Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights
- International Federation of Social Workers (IFSW)
- International Humanist and Ethical Union /National Secular Society
- L'Albero della Vita Foundation
- National Lesbian & Gay Federation Ireland (NLGF)
- Pavee Point Travellers' Centre
- Platform for International Cooperation on Undocumented Migrants (PICUM)
- Polish Society of Antidiscrimination Law
- The Iona Institute
- The Peace and Justice Initiative
- Yad Vashem
DISCLAIMER: Please note that the comments published hereafter have been received from third parties and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FRA. Individual responses are only published of those organisations that specifically agreed to make their input public.