Within the FRP, the FRA cooperates with:
- non-governmental organisations dealing with human rights;
- trade unions;
- employers' organisations;
- relevant social and professional organisations;
- churches, religious, philosophical and non-confessional organisations;
- other qualified experts of European and international bodies and organisations.
If your organisation falls under any of these categories and meets the criteria below, please be invited to register here.
The invitation to register will remain permanently open. Please note that only organisations registered before 20 April 2017 can participate in the upcoming FRP Advisory Panel elections (as voters or candidates).
Please note that by registering in the database, your organisation agrees to fulfil the following criteria, as outlined in Art. 1(3) of the FRP Terms of Reference:
- be active in at least one of the EU Member States, or in a State holding observer status with FRA;
- unreservedly committed to respecting fundamental rights as enshrined in the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union and the European Convention of Human Rights and to working for their advancement, protection and promotion;
- have experience and capacity with regard to the protection and promotion of these rights;
- committed to raise awareness of the fundamental rights issues addressed by the FRA;
- committed to pursuing ‘structured and fruitful dialogue' within the FRP, respecting the dignity and the rights of other organisations and contributing to the overall effective functioning of the FRP;
- able, for the sake of transparency, to provide the FRA on request with detailed information regarding their organisational structure and financial sources;
- refraining from any conduct going against the fundamental rights of any person or group of persons, as are recognized by the Charter and the subsequent interpretations by the authoritative bodies.