- Send with Email
- Share to Google
- Share to del.icio.us
- Share to Stumbleupon
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
The exhibition will showcase the research undertaken by the FRA in various fundamental rights areas. On 29 November at 12:00 the FRA will also present its new reports on hate crime at the exhibition space (ASP1 - Zone G Area Balcony 1st Floor).
For more information see the Fundamental Rights Conference 2012 website.
The exhibition opened with a panel discussion on data protection in asylum and migration policies on 26 November.
Conference video trailer
Chaired by: Ms Emine Bozkurt, MEP, President of the EP Anti-Racism & Diversity (ARDI) Intergroup.
- Dr Henri Nickels, Programme Manager, EU Agency for Fundamental Rights
- Mr Emmanuel Crabit, Head of Unit, Fundamental Rights and Rights of the Child, DG JUST, European Commission (tbc)
- Ms Floriane Hohenberg, Head of Department- Tolerance and Non-Discrimination, ODIHR (tbc)
To register, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 November 2012, providing:
- your full name,
- organisation and position within the organisation,
- if you need a badge to enter the European Parliament, your date of birth and passport or ID Card number
The event is organised as part of FRA's Fundamental Rights Exhibition at the European Parliament on 26-30 November 2012. Download the Programme.
We very much hope you will be able to join us at this event. A buffet lunch will be provided. Please feel free to forward this invitation to colleagues who may be interested in taking part.