- Send with Email
- Share to Google
- Share to del.icio.us
- Share to Stumbleupon
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
Questions and answers about the findings of the report, how the information was collected and how countries compare to one another.
The Q&A provides answers to many frequently asked questions including:
- What has the report examined and what is its main finding?
- How was the information for the report collected?
- What is ‘racist violence’?
- Why is good data collection important to combat racism and for the protection of vulnerable minorities’ fundamental human rights?
- What do we know about the perpetrators of racist crime? What about the victims?
- Is racist violence increasing or decreasing in the EU?
- Which country has the most racist violence? How do countries compare to one another?