A. Consultations on FRA’s Annual Report
B. Consultations on FRA’s Work Programme
C. Other consultations
- FRP consultation on civil society organisations’ cooperation with National Human Rights Institutions, May 2019.
- FRP consultation on the impact of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on civil society organisations, March 2019.
- FRP consultation on sustainable development goals, autumn 2018.
- Consultation on organisations’ experiences in civil society space issues, autumn 2018
- FRP consultation on the use of the Charter of Fundamental Rights, summer 2018
- Consultation on the Fundamental Rights Forum 2018 (FRF) (2017) about the concept of 'belonging'
- FRA’s Multi-annual Framework 2018-2022
- Consultation via the FRP by the European Parliament on its Annual Report on the situation of fundamental rights in the European Union (2015)
- Civil society contributions via the FRP to the EU Ombudsman inquiry regarding fundamental rights compliance of EU structural funds (2015)
- External evaluation of FRA 2007-2012
- FRA Strategic plan 2013-2017
- Consultation on FRA’s Multi-Annual Framework for 2013-2017