1. Every person has the right to respect for his private and family life.
2. There shall be no interference with the exercise of this right except such as is in accordance with the law and is necessary only in the interests of the security of the Republic or the constitutional order or the public safety or the public order or the public health or the public morals or for the protection of the rights and liberties guaranteed by this Constitution to any person or in the interests of transparency in public life or for the purpose of taking measures against corruption in public life. Article 16
1. Every person's dwelling house is inviolable.
2. There shall be no entry in any dwelling house or any search therein except when and as provided by law and on a judicial warrant duly reasoned or when the entry is made with the express consent of its occupant or for the purpose of rescuing the victims of any offence of violence or of any disaster.
1. Every person has the right to respect for, and to the secrecy of, his correspondence and other communication if such other communication is made through means not prohibited by law.
2. There shall be no interference with the exercise of this right, unless such interference is permitted under the law, in the following cases:
A. Of persons remanded or imprisoned.
B. Following a court order issued pursuant to the provisions of the law, upon an application by the Attorney-General of the Republic, and the interference constitutes a measure which is necessary in a democratic society only in the interests of the security of the Republic or for the prevention, investigation or prosecution of the following serious criminal offences:
a. Premeditated murder or homicide,
b. trafficking in adults or minors and offences relating to child pornography,
c. trade, supply, cultivation or production of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances or dangerous drugs,
d. offences relating to coin or bank note of the Republic, and
e. offences relating to corruption in respect of which, in case of conviction, a sentence of imprisonment of five years or more is foreseen.
C. Following a court order issued in accordance with the provisions of the law, for the investigation or prosecution of a serious criminal offence in respect of which in case of conviction, a sentence of imprisonment of five years or more is foreseen and the interference concerns access to relevant electronic communication data of movement and position and to relevant data which are necessary for the identification of the subscriber or and the user.