Current and upcoming events View all
3 Events found
- FRA Director strengthens ties in the Netherlands
- The FRA Director will visit the Netherlands from 23 to 25 June. He will meet the head of the European Commission Representation in The Hague, Didier Herbert, representatives of civil society organisations and FRA’s Dutch Management Board member, Rick Lawson on 23 June.
- Human rights communicators explore how to tackle disinformation
- Over two days, human rights communicators will gather for their annual network meeting to share know-how and expertise. This year, the focus will be on tackling disinformation.
Past Events View all
6 Events found
- European Guardianship Network provides feedback on draft FRA manual
- The European Guardianship Network will discuss on 22 June the training materials for guardians that FRA and its contractor Defence for Children International Italy are developing. The draft manual targets trainers of guardians. The content covers ten modules.
- Young people’s rights and the future of Europe
- On 22 June, FRA Director Michael O’Flaherty will speak about young people as agents of change during a youth conference organised by the Portuguese Presidency of the Council of the EU.
- Maltese Fundamental Rights Charter event
- FRA will host a national round-table discussion on 21 June on the role of the Fundamental Rights Charter in the EU. The European Commission Representation in Malta is FRA’s partner for the event.
- FRA AI report presented during ENISA Annual Privacy Forum
- FRA will introduce findings from its Getting the future rights – artificial intelligence and fundamental rights report during the ENISA Annual Privacy Forum.