The European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights statement on the occasion of the International Roma Day 2010 (07 April 2010)
Roma reported the highest overall levels of discrimination across all areas surveyed in the European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights' EU-MIDIS survey. To improve the situation, Roma and Traveller communities must be involved in the design, implementation and evaluation of strategies targeting them, stresses the European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights in a statement on the occasion of the International Roma Day on April 8.
- FRA Statement on the occasion of International Roma Day 2010 (PDF File 30 KB)
- FRA Press Release International Roma Day 2010 (PDF File 69 KB)
- Programme - II European Roma Summit (PDF File 88 KB)
- The Fundamental Rights Agency Director's Speech (PDF File 86 KB)
- Key Messages of the FRA Roundtable with Romani and Travellers Women Activists (PDF File 20 KB)