The current political climate provides fertile ground for toxic narratives that turn immigrants into convenient scapegoats. But such communities also present an enormous opportunity, and more can be done to capitalise fully on their potential. By highlighting both promising practices and shortcomings in Member State efforts to foster participation by migrants and their descendants, this report aims to encourage determined and effective action towards building a Europe that is truly inclusive, rights-based and fair.
- Key findings and FRA Opinions
- Migrant integration action plans and strategies
- Inclusive education and participation
- Labour market participation
- Language learning and integration tests
- Democratic and political participation