- Send with Email
- Share to Google
- Share to del.icio.us
- Share to Stumbleupon
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
The Executive Board is composed of the Chairperson and Vice-Chairperson of the Management Board, two other members of the Management Board and one representative of the European Commission. The Management Board member appointed by the Council of Europe also participates in Executive Board meetings.
The Executive Board assists the Management Board in all matters such as preparing decisions. It also assists and advises the Director.
Elections for a new Executive Board took place on 11 December 2014. Anete Erdmane, the Latvian Member of the Management Board, and Mirosław Wróblewski, the Polish Member of the Management Board, were elected as the two new Members of the Executive Board not appointed ex-officio.
The new Executive Board took office on 28 March 2015.
The current Members of the Executive Board are:
- Frauke Lisa Seidensticker (Chairperson, Management Board)
- Manfred Nowak (Vice-Chairperson, Management Board)
- Anete Erdmane (Management Board member, Latvia)
- Mirosław Wróblewski (Management Board member, Poland)
- Paul Nemitz (European Commission)
- Maud de Boer-Buquicchio (Council of Europe)