- Send with Email
- Share to Google
- Share to del.icio.us
- Share to Stumbleupon
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
The Committee of the Regions and FRA have set up an Annual Dialogue to discuss fundamental rights themes of relevance at the regional and local level, and to share knowledge of existing fundamental rights good practices. The Annual Dialogue is also used to discuss opportunities for action at the European and Member State level, as well as the need for horizontal and vertical coordination between them all .
These annual seminars complement the agency's input into the consultative work of the Committee of the Regions.
The Committee of the Regions is also a member of the advisory group on the agency’s joined-up governance project, which seeks to explore and develop methods to enhance fundamental rights implementation across various government levels.
More information about Annual Dialogue events:
- 5th Annual Dialogue (24 September 2013) ‘Working together on fundamental rights: multi-level approaches to combating hate crime in the EU’
- 4th Annual Dialogue (25 September 2012) 'The economic crisis – Obstacle or incubator for innovation in access to justice?'
- 3rd Annual Dialogue (17 October 2011) 'Implementing fundamental rights of irregular migrants - towards multi-level governance'
- 2nd Annual Dialogue (26 November 2010) 'Implementing Fundamental Rights at the local and regional level following the entry into force of the Lisbon Treaty'
- 1st Annual Dialogue (13 November 2009) 'Rights of the Child: from Paper into Practice'