Press release and media memo are available in all EU languages.
- Press release: Violence and harassment across Europe much higher than official records
Download pdf files: BG - CS - DA - DE - EL - EN - ET - FI - FR - HR - HU - IT - LT - LV - MT - NL - PL - PT - RO - SK - SL - SV
- Media memo: Survey findings Q & A (pdf, 347.49 KB)
- Report: Crime, safety and victims' rights
Download pdf file: EN (pdf, 8.31 MB)
- Data explorer: Interactive country results
- FRA opinions
- Report: Your rights matter: Security concerns and experiences (22 July 2020)
- Report: What do fundamental rights mean for people in the EU? - Fundamental Rights Survey (24 June 2020)
Summary report also available.
- Report: Your rights matter: Data protection and privacy - Fundamental Rights Survey (18 June 2020)
- Findings debate recording: Crime, victims, and rights: what can EU countries do to strengthen victims’ rights?
- FRA Director's video: Watch on YouTube | Download video file (MP4, 153 MB)
- Findings video: Watch on YouTube | Download video file (MP4, 147 MB)
- Survey methodology Q and A (pdf, 149 KB)
- Fundamental Rights Survey (Project)