Candidates are invited to apply online.
Candidates should assess and check whether they fulfill all the conditions for admission laid down in the vacancy notice, particularly in terms of qualifications and relevant professional experience, before submitting their application form.
In order to be considered as admissible, applications must:
- Be submitted online.
- Be received by the closing date for submission.
- Include a CV in Europass format (other formats will not be considered).
- Include a motivation letter (preferably no more than one page) explaining why the candidate is interested in the post and what would be his/her added value to the FRA if selected.
- Include a completed online application, which includes the responses to the eligibility and selection criteria grid.
To apply online, follow the instructions below:
- Identify the open post vacancy in the Vacancies page and click on the vacancy's title to access the post description.
- Make sure you comply with the eligibility criteria, the competences and skills required for the vacancy.
- Prepare your motivation letter (free format) or your traineeship application and your CV in Europass format. Make sure your documents are saved in Acrobat (.pdf) format only.
- In the Publication Notice, Vacancy Notice or Call for Expression of Interest Notice, click on the link "Apply". The form will be only displayed in English.
- On the "Online Application" form some boxes are marked with an asterisk. These are mandatory fields and you will not be able to complete your application until you have filled them in.
- Fill in the form with your personal data and attach your Europass CV form, the motivation letter and the appropriate form as required by the vacancy notice you are applying for. All documents submitted should be in Acrobat pdf format.
- Please make sure all the information you provide is correct.
- In order to finalise your application you must agree to the conditions set out in the "Declaration of Honour" box by clicking ‘Yes’.
- Click on "Confirm" in the "Declaration of Honour" box.
- Please check your form before you click on "Submit". In order for the application to be completed, you have to fill in all the mandatory fields and to click on the “Submit” button.
Please note that the system does not offer the possibility to save an incomplete application and to return afterwards.
- Press the button "Submit" at the bottom of the page.
Please do not wait until the last minute to submit your application. Experience has shown that the system can become overloaded as the deadline for applications approaches and you may find it difficult to register in time.
- If you experience any technical problems with our website, please send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
After successfully submitting your application, a confirmation message will appear on your screen and you will receive an automatically generated e-mail as an acknowledgement of receipt.
We regret that due to the large volume of applications, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted further.
Please note that a selection process may last several months. No information will be released during this period. Once a selection process has been completed, its status will be displayed on the "Recruitment" page.
Please ensure that you observe the following:
- Remember to take time zones into consideration when sending your application.
- Once your application has been submitted, you will receive an automatic reply.
- It is your responsibility to keep the automatic reply message as proof of submission of your application.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email please check your Spam and Junk folders or submit your application again.