Article 47 - Right to an effective remedy and to a fair trial
1. Annuls the following measures in so far as they concern Bank Saderat plc :
· point 7 of Table B of Annex II to Council Decision 2010/413/CFSP of 26 July 2010 concerning restrictive measures against Iran and repealing Common Position 2007/140/CFSP;
· point 5 of Table B of the Annex to Council Implementing Regulation (EU) No 668/2010 of 26 July 2010 implementing Article 7(2) of Regulation (EC) No 423/2007 concerning restrictive measures against Iran;
· point 7 of Table I.B of the Annex to Council Decision 2010/644/CFSP of 25 October 2010 amending Decision 2010/413;
· point 7 of Table B of Annex VIII to Council Regulation (EU) No 961/2010 of 25 October 2010 on restrictive measures against Iran and repealing Regulation No 423/2007.
2. Orders the effects of annulment of Decision 2010/413 and Decision 2010/644 to be limited to the period preceding the entry into force of Council Decision 2011/783/CFSP of 1 December 2011 amending Decision 2010/413.
3. Declares that there is no need to adjudicate on the claim by Bank Saderat that Regulation No 961/2010 and Council Implementing Regulation (EU) No 1245/2011 of 1 December 2011, implementing Regulation No 961/2010, should be annulled with immediate effect.
4. Dismisses the action as to the remainder.
5. Orders each party to bear its own costs.