The overall objective of the survey is to collect new comparable data in 13 European Union Member States on the experiences of discrimination and hate crime victimisation, perceptions and views of persons who self-identify as Jewish on the basis of religion, ethnicity or any other reason, using an open online survey.
Deadline for submissions:
Please note the deadline has been extended to 15/06/2017, 17:00 (Vienna local time)
15 May 2017:
- One document, Questions & answers I has been added
- Amended versions of the documents Annex A.1 Technical Specifications and Annex C - Standard Submission Form have been added
23 May 2017:
- A Corrigendum to the Contract Notice was added, extending the deadline for submissions to 15/06/2016 at 17:00
- Amended versions of the documents Invitation to tender and Annex A - Tender specifications were added
6 June 2017:
- A new document, Questions and answers II, was added.
7 June 2017:
- A new document, Questions and answers III, was added.