- Annuls Council Implementing Decision 2011/79/CFSP of 4 February 2011 implementing Decision 2011/72/CFSP concerning restrictive measures directed against certain persons and entities in view of the situation in Tunisia and Council Regulation (EU) No 101/2011 of 4 February 2011 concerning restrictive measures directed against certain persons, entities and bodies in view of the situation in Tunisia, in so far as they concern Mr Fahed Mohamed Sakher Al Matri;
- Declares that the effects of Implementing Decision 2011/79 with respect to Mr Al Matri shall be maintained until the annulment of Regulation No 101/2011 takes effect in so far as it concerns Mr Al Matri;
- Declares that there is no need to adjudicate on the remainder of the action;
- Orders the Council of the European Union to bear its own costs and to pay those incurred by Mr Al Matri;
- Orders the European Commission and the Republic of Tunisia to bear their own costs.